Application for Urgent Request for Leave Extension

 Application for Urgent Request for Leave Extension by Nepalese Citizen working in Qatar Saudi Dubai






Abhren Kumar Mahato

Employee No: 99$$ 

Job Title: Road Marking Light Driver


Subject: Urgent Request for Leave Extension


Dear Supervisor,

      I am writing to request an urgent extension of my current leave of absence. As you know, I was previously granted a two-month leave of absence from the company. Unfortunately, upon my planned return date, which was only seven days away, I experienced the devastating loss of my six-year-old daughter.


      This unimaginable tragedy has left me and my family in a state of profound grief. We are struggling to cope with this immense loss and require additional time to make funeral arrangements and begin to heal.


      I understand the inconvenience this may cause, and I apologize for any disruption to my work responsibilities. I am committed to my role at the Company and am eager to return to my duties as soon as possible. However, during this difficult time, I am unable to focus on work and need to prioritize my family's well-being.


       I am requesting an extension of my leave for an additional 25 days. 

 Thank you for your understanding and compassion during this incredibly difficult time.


Yours Sincerely,

Abhren Kumar Mahato,

Employee No: 99$$,

Job Title: Road Marking Light Driver,

Nepal Contact No: +9779817$$$$$$,

Whatsapp number: +97474$$$$$

0 Comments

If the 'BimalSirG YouTube App ' doesn't install or work in your phone, then please comment here your mobile model with problem details.

Post a Comment

If the 'BimalSirG YouTube App ' doesn't install or work in your phone, then please comment here your mobile model with problem details.

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post