Application For Teaching Job

 


Application For Teaching Job

To,
     The principal,
     ABC Secondary School,
     Kshireshwarnath-5.


     Subject:- Application for teaching job

Respected sir /madam,
      I am writing to apply for a teaching position in your school. I have completed my post graduation M.Sc in computer science and B.Sc in mathematics from Chennai University. I have a teaching experience of 6 years. I am very hardworking and dedicated to my work. I have all the capabilities to work hard in any kind of environment and I tend to do my best in this  field.
       So, I would like to use my experiences and skills in your school. Kindly accept my resume. If you find me eligible for this post you can call me on this mobile No. 9814@@@@@$.
       Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you regarding this opportunity.

                  Yours sincerely
                   Bimal Shah
                   98048@#&$#

0 Comments

If the 'BimalSirG YouTube App ' doesn't install or work in your phone, then please comment here your mobile model with problem details.

Post a Comment

If the 'BimalSirG YouTube App ' doesn't install or work in your phone, then please comment here your mobile model with problem details.

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post